Where do we begin?
First of all, we hope that everybody is keeping well and staying safe. It’s not easy; overnight we’ve been asked to change the way we live and work and what normally would be the most natural actions – such as a handshake or hug – are now frowned upon.
It’s fine. We’ll get through this.
Secondly, we want to reassure our customers – and any prospective customers – that we are open for business and trading normally. If you have a support issue – get in touch. If you have a sales enquiry, get in touch.
You see, a few years ago we took a decision to close our main office and move all of our operations to the cloud. We’ve been working remotely from locations such as Scotland, Yorkshire and France for some time now. It may help you to understand how we’ve gone about achieving this and how it guarantees uninterrupted service in the months aheads.
- Our phone system is entirely cloud-based using IP technology. This means that the number that you’ve always been able to contact us on continues to work to this day.
- Like many businesses around the world, we use a range of software and services (such as Office 365 or HubSpot) which mean that our systems are always on and available (even if we’re not!)
- We already use some of the advanced collaborative tools and file sharing software that only now you may be becoming familiar with – apps such as Slack or Teams, TeamViewer or Zoom.
- We have the capability to access customer content remotely and any training can be provided using online screen-sharing platforms.
- Our website is built using WordPress and hosted on servers within the European Union (EU) and delivered using CloudFlare CDN. We’re already taking steps to streamline our website to make our support more efficient and readily-available (you’ll see that in a few days).
So what does this mean?
The cloud-based nature of our systems means that there be no disruption to the software and services available from Infoplex. We already work remotely and we will continue to do so. As always, we remain committed to supporting you and your business with a high level of customer service.
If you have any queries at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you want to know more about remote working and some of the tools we use, feel free to get in touch. If you want something to help with your accounts systems, let us know. The unrivalled service that you’ve come to expect from Infoplex will continue.
In the meantime… Stay home. Stay safe. Be kind.