How on earth did that happen? It’s Christmas again. No, seriously. Where has the year gone?
We know that some of you will be working over the Festive period and will no doubt uncover a variety of bugs, glitches, hiccups and quandaries that, well, quite frankly, should not be there. We’ve had some gems over the years – there’s easily a blog post in there for the New Year…
With that in mind, you’ll want to know what our plans are for Christmas (aside from turkey, brandy butter and port – not together, obviously).
- We will close at 5pm on Friday 21st December.
- From 24th December onwards, we will still be answering emails and responding to support calls so if you need assistance please phone the normal numbers.
- Please leave a voice-mail and someone will call you back (voice-mails you leave get emailed to us no matter where we are at that time).
- We will not be undertaking any new development work until the New Year.
- We reopen at 9am on 7th January 2019.
All that remains is to wish all of our customers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (if we don’t speak to you beforehand) – we really appreciate your business and support.