After months of hard work (and more than a little shouting at the computer), MultiTAS 5 has been released.
This is a major update to MultiTAS, building on a lot of the work that has gone in 4, and includes a raft of new features that have long been on our customers’ wish lists. We really were listening.
So, what are those new features? Here are some…
- Purchase Order Entry. This has been on our to-do list since version 3.5 (at least) and we’ve finally added it. Now… a little bit of expectation management. There are no frills and fancy bits. There are no bells and whistles (for example: multiple locations, supplier specific price lists). It’s purchase order entry, pure and simple. The bells and whistles and whatnot will follow in subsequent updates.
- Address Lookups. This has been on most customers’ wish list since, well, forever. With MultiTAS 5 you can now search a database of addresses and automatically populate fields with the correct data. It mostly goes in the correct places! It’s only available for UK addresses at the moment. We hope to add Irish addresses in a future update.
- Improvements to Purchase Order Printing. There have been some issues with this in some releases and many of our customers have been in touch with requests (compatibility for this or that, additional information, etc.) We’re pleased to say that MultiTAS 5 addresses these issues and a few others besides.
- Product Movements Report. Our revamped report now offers greater clarity, functionality and insight for users.
- Improvements to Customer Statements. With MultiTAS 5, we’ve added the ‘Remember these settings’ marble you see elsewhere in the software. So set your filters then double-click the marble and they will be saved for the next time!
- Bug Fixes. This goes without saying that there are minor bugs and glitches that appear from nowhere and never disappear. Well, we’ve fixed them. Most of them. Oh, ok. We’ve fixed the ones we know about. If you find any others, please don’t be shy in letting us know…!
You’ll also notice that we’ve refreshed the look and feel of MultiTAS. Out with the old multi-coloured (and slightly distorted) logo and in with a new logo in keeping with Infoplex’s branding. We’ve also given the toolbar icons an overhaul to keep things “on point” and “on message”. Yes, we’ve been reading a book on buzzwords.
So there you have it. MultiTAS 5 is available for download now.