A public roadmap is a great place to engage with our community, get input from power users, share the product’s development, and keep people up to date on any issues or releases. And we have recently been playing internally with Trello – a web based Project Management solution – which seems ideally suited to this task. So here goes.
There are six lists setup; each list contains one or more cards
- Contribute to MultiTAS – an introduction to how this thing works and how you can contribute
- Exports/Integrations & API’s – a list of 3rd party systems and API’s MultiTAS is integrated (or integrating) with
- Under Investigation – a (hopefully short) list of reported issues that have yet to be confirmed
- Known Issues – these are confirmed bugs that we are aware of and would normally progress from the ‘Under Investigation’ list
- In Progress – things we are working on, both bugs and enhancements
- Ideas – things we are looking into adding to MultiTAS in the future
So that our community can be a part of the development process, there is the added facility to comment and up vote items.
NB – this is a work in progress. It won’t be perfect for a wee while – any bugs we are already aware of will be added shortly.