- The office (including phones) will close at 12pm on Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day and 28th December are Bank Holidays so the office and phones will be shut on those days too
- We won’t be in the office between 28th December and New Year HOWEVER we will still be answering emails and support calls so if you need assistance please phone the normal number
- If you cannot get through, please leave a message and someone will call you back (voicemails you leave get emailed to us no matter where we are at that time)
- We’ll reopen on 4th January 2016
- We wish all our customers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
We released a new update (v3.5.80) for MultiTAS last night and it’s now available for download.
Changes incorporated into it include a rewritten Stock Adjustment form (521) plus the following bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue in Sales Order Entry (611) that produced an error when products had been created in TASBooks rather than MultiTAS
- Fixed an issue in EDI Order Import (683) where the specified price of the first line of an EDI order was overridden by the TASBooks price no matter what
- Fixed an issue in Build Assembly (565) where an endless loop was encountered when building the last assembly of the assembly list (sorry Suzy!)
- Fixed an issue in the Product Report (531) where the extended description was not being exported
If you don’t already have it you’ll need to download and install SIM v4.65 first.
Finally – we’ve created a public Trello board to map out future MultiTAS development and allow customers to up/downvote ideas. See https://trello.com/b/1rbfVEjV/multitas-development – you’ll need a free Trello account for voting!
The changes in TASBooks v6, released 6th March 2015, include:-
- New feature to allow the customisation of the text when email(s) are sent via TAS
- New Foreign Currency Transactions settings in Program 0.1.2 > System > Miscellaneous
- New option to customise whether inactive/discontinued records appear in Lookups (Program 0.1.2 > System > Lookups/Mapping)
- New ‘Update Profit And Loss Account’ setting (Program 0.1.2 > Purchase Orders > Entry/Costing Options)
There are bug fixes too which include:-
- Fixing a Runtime error 380 when running Program 4.4.4
- Enabling Order Acknowledgements to be printed for Sales Orders where the order number is 7 digits long
A public roadmap is a great place to engage with our community, get input from power users, share the product’s development, and keep people up to date on any issues or releases. And we have recently been playing internally with Trello – a web based Project Management solution – which seems ideally suited to this task. So here goes.
There are six lists setup; each list contains one or more cards
- Contribute to MultiTAS – an introduction to how this thing works and how you can contribute
- Exports/Integrations & API’s – a list of 3rd party systems and API’s MultiTAS is integrated (or integrating) with
- Under Investigation – a (hopefully short) list of reported issues that have yet to be confirmed
- Known Issues – these are confirmed bugs that we are aware of and would normally progress from the ‘Under Investigation’ list
- In Progress – things we are working on, both bugs and enhancements
- Ideas – things we are looking into adding to MultiTAS in the future
So that our community can be a part of the development process, there is the added facility to comment and up vote items.
NB – this is a work in progress. It won’t be perfect for a wee while – any bugs we are already aware of will be added shortly.
Apex Fire have joined the ranks of satisfied Infoplex customers and are now taking full advantage of our efficiency and time-management solutions.
Apex is Ireland’s leading provider of processes and systems for fire detection, protection, training and fire safety consultancy. They export their invoices from their Advanced Field Solutions software and they are now able to import them into TASBooks with our MultiTAS solution.
This has offered them significant benefits such as eliminating the double‐ and/or re-keying of data and doing away with double‐keying errors.
Another company with in-house development skills has taken advantage of TASLink, the leading application for real-time bi-directional TASBooks integration, to streamline their accounting processes.
The Ireland-based Caraden Construction have worked with Infoplex, Europe’s leading TASBooks developer, to develop further their in-house Sales Order Processing system. Using the real-time features of TASLink, Caraden have integrated their custom-built IT systems with TASBooks.
Using the Infoplex TASLink solution has enabled Caraden to integrate our systems with our TASBooks accounts… in turn allowing us to post our invoices from our bespoke system directly to TASBooks in real time.
Yet another example of having the ability to custom-develop TASBooks’ integration with other applications using TASLink.
We’ve integrated TASBooks with yet another great software system – Bgate Smart Business
Based in the Republic of Ireland, Bgate is a B2B e-procurement platform designed to streamline the buying and selling processes that take place each between businesses from all sectors of the economy.
By utilising software from Infoplex, we are now able to integrate seamlessly with TASBooks.
Here at Infoplex, we would be keen to talk with other users of TASBooks who are interested in e-purchase ordering and e-invoicing systems. Please contact George Houliotis at Infoplex on +44 (0)1592 598100 for more details.
The renowned Welsh publishers, Y Lolfa, wanted the functionality to manage and maintain stock locations for distributors where stock is on consignment. When the distributor sells stock, Y Lolfa also wanted to be able to assign a sales order to the distributor’s stock location so that the stock for the order could be fulfilled from the distributor’s stock location.
Thanks to the team at Infoplex, we now always know how much stock we have and where it is located which further improves our relations with customers and distributors… All this at a touch of a button.
Yet another TAS user taking advantage of our MultiTAS Trade product and its stock management functions. Diolch yn fawr!
Infoplex have developed another solution for the MacDonalds chain!
This is our 11th pack development for a MacDonald’s client and highlights our ability to deal with large high-profile clients and improve their use of TASBooks. We helped to speed up the daily – and somewhat repetitive – processes of moving data from TASBooks in to third party systems and vice versa.
A perfect example of how we can always find a solution for our customers.
O’Neil Gas and Plumbing Services Ltd approached us to see if we could find a solution to ensure that when posting their “Customer Monthly Direct Debit Receipts” the process could become quicker, efficient and error free.
If you or your company has a large number of monthly customer direct debit receipts then we have developed a solution that would allow you to post multiple direct debits – for example 600 – in just minutes. Please call George on 01592 598101 for additional information.
Alloa Business Centre
T: +44 (0)1592 598100
F: +44 (0)1592 598120